The Global Alliance had a luncheon recently and if you missed it here are some quick facts for you to consider when looking for buyers and sellers when prospecting:
- Approximately 25% of ALL sales in Florida are to foreigners
- Nearly ALL sales to these buyers are paid in ALL-cash
- 77% of Florida REALTORS have worked with International Clients in the last year
- 4% of Florida’s workforce is employed by foreign companies.
- Florida exports totaled $55.2 billion in 2010
- $5 billion exported to Switzerland, $4.7 billion to Brazil, and nearly $4 billion to Canada.
- 19% of total Florida residents are foreign born; 20% of Osceola County residents are foreign born
- 27% of total Florida households primarily use a non-English language). 45% of Osceola County households primarily use a non-English language
- Nearly 1 million Florida households report that Spanish is spoken at home
- Almost 500,000 more households use another Asian or European language
So How OSCAR Can Help you….
- Network with other REALTORS who are actively engaged within the Osceola County global community
- Create Relationships with Immigration Attorneys, Mortgage Brokers, and other allied partners who can help you close your global transactions
- Learn new tips & techniques to earn your share of the $5 Billion worth of globally sourced commissions
Interested in seeing the full presentation?! [download id=”112″]